Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Have a Question? We can Help!
Reference Service and Research Help
There are several ways to reach us:
- Ask questions by phone or by email:
- Main Library Virtual Research Help Desk: 506-364-2564 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Library: 506-364-2561 | email@example.com
- Archives: 506-364-2563 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask questions and get help with research by chatting with a librarian online using our Chat Reference Service (use the "Ask a Librarian" widget at right of this page)
- Contact a Subject Librarian
Book an appointment with a Librarian
Looking for help with your research, finding information on a topic or with subject-specific databases or other resources? Librarians are available to meet with you by phone or online.
Use the Librarians & Archivist contact info on this page to reach us and book an appointment.
Got a Question? Ask a Librarian!
Please see the Ask a Librarian page for all of the other ways you can reach us.