Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your Library Collections
It can take a little while to figure out what’s available at the Mount A. Libraries:
- Over half a million volumes in print
- Thousands of ebooks
- Thousands of journals in print and in digital format
- Thousands of AV titles… and more.
Here’s a quick summary of what you can find and access at the library (in person and online):
Need a book or article that’s not available at our library?
- You can request it using our interlibrary loan service.
- You can also borrow library material from other libraries IN PERSON by obtaining a CAUL/ CURBA card from Access Services.