Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Thanks to the original Marshland Virtual Exhibition project team (2004):
- Donna Beal, Archives Assistant
- Cheryl White Ennals, University Archivist and Project Archivist
- Dr. Peter Ennals, Professor of Geography
- Bruno Gnassi, University Librarian and Project Supervisor
- Jill Innes, Webmaster
- Wade Settle, Audiovisual Technician
- Dr. Robert Summerby-Murray, Professor of Geography
- Gerry Watson, Project Assistant
- Patrimoine canadien/Heritage Canada; Library and Archives Canada; and the Canadian Council of Archives for funding assistance to undertake the research, selection, digitization, description, and interpretation related to these documents and the creation of this virtual exhibition. Without their support this project could not have been undertaken.
- University of New Brunswick Libraries, Electronic Text Centre, for the digitization of oversize documents
- Mount Allison University Purdy Crawford Teaching Centre (PCTC) for the use of equipment.
- Mount Allison University Computing Services Department for technical support.
Credit also goes to archival intern Renée Belliveau for migrating and updating the content of the virtual exhibition to the LibGuides platform (2020).
Sincere gratitude is expressed to :
The men and women who created these records.
The individuals, families and organizations who cared for these records through many years, decades, and in some cases, centuries.
The donors who brought them to the Mount Allison University Archives for safekeeping and research use.