The following pages contain a select list of dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks and other reference sources, in print and online. Items listed as "REF" can be found on the main floor of the R.P. Bell Library.
Barron's Dictionary of International Business Terms. HD 62.4 .C36 2000 REF
- defines terms in international marketing, trade, finance, foreign exchange, import/export, and business terms used in foreign countries.
Dictionary of International Trade. HF 1373 .H55 2010 REF
- defines words and acronyms used in international trade, including economic, banking, legal and shipping terms; also includes maps, international dialing codes, currencies, weights and measures, etc.
Dictionary of Trade Policy Terms. HF 1373 .G66 2007 REF
- by the WTO; covers words most often used in trade negotiations.
Dun and Bradstreet's Guide to Doing Business Around the World. HF 1416 .M78 2001 REF
- organized by country, this guide provides a brief overview of each country's business climate and useful cultural tips.
International Financial Statistics Locator: A Research and Information Guide. HG 151.7 .B37 1994 REF
- a country and subject index to selected major sources of international financial statistics.